Dr. Birgit Zottmann studied psychology, educational science, and humanities in Frankfurt/Germany. She trained on Hypnotherapy with the best teachers in Germany, the UK, and the US.
Dr. Zottmann is also a Mindfulness Teacher (MBSR) (Center for Mindfulness University of Massachusetts) and a Strategic Coach (Tony Robbins).
She has a private practice in Frankfurt/ Germany, which has been running for over 20 years. She draws her treatments from a variety of approaches and applies them depending on the client‘s needs.
Birgit studied pedagogy, sociology, and psychology in Frankfurt am Main.
- Ongoing education on hypnotherapy in Germany, England, and the USA along with world-leading hypnotists
- MBSR Teacher (Mindfulness Teacher), University of Massachusetts
- Life Coach training with Anthony Robbins and Cloe Madanes
- Teacher Progressive Muscle Relaxation and Autogenic Training
- Hypnosis trainer of the NGH
- EMDR Practioner
- Ego State Therapy (Maggie Philipps)
Birgit lectures in Europe and America.